1) Where is the MAC office located and what are your office hours?
2) Where do I find the application guidelines and criteria?
3) Can I email or fax in my application?
4) Do you allow deadline extensions?
5) How do I know who was awarded grants in the various categories?
6) How do I get information on the peer assessment/jury process?
7) Where can I get a copy of the MAC logo for my publication?
8) Does MAC have a newsletter?
9) Where can I find information on the Artists in the Schools program?
10) What are the program deadline dates?
MAC’s hours are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Our office is closed for lunch from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
There is a 5th floor hallway drop-box for delivery of grant materials outside of business hours. The main building doors are open from 7 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
The majority of individual grants can be downloaded from the web site. Explore the grants to find out which program best suits you.
The guidelines and criteria can also be emailed, mailed, or faxed to you by calling 204.945.2237 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants to organizations are not available to download, but the guidelines can be obtained by calling 204.945.2237 or by contacting a Program Consultant.
The application requires an original signature; therefore it can only be accepted by mail or in person.
Applications MUST be postmarked by the deadline indicated on the guideline. However, if the deadline falls on a weekend or on a major holiday, it moves to the next business day.
Please see our on-line grant-listing page on our web site. Follow the link Grant Recipients.
Please see our on-line peer assessment page on our web site. Follow the link Peer Assessment.
Various versions of the logo are available for you to download from the web site by clicking on Logo Standards. A camera-ready version is also available by calling 204.945.2237 or 1.866.994.2787.
MAC no longer publishes a print copy of the newsletter. All MAC news is now posted on our web site and Facebook.
All information on the AIS Program is available on our web site by clicking Artists in the Schools.