The Tour grant supports touring activities in Manitoba with the aim of sharing arts and culture for the benefit of all Manitobans. This program prioritizes collaborative and community engaged tours in all artistic disciplines.
What you can apply for
- Touring within Manitoba
Who can apply
- Professional artists
- Arts/cultural professionals
- Indigenous Knowledge Keepers
- Professional arts groups
- Professional arts organizations
- Community not-for-profit organizations
- Small scale – up to $10,000
- Large scale – up to $50,000 (requested grant amount may not exceed 50% of total tour budget)
Note: Tour grants are excluded from the Manitoba Arts Council’s maximum level of funding of $30,000 in a calendar year.
- April 1
Start an application
Two ways to apply:
ONLINE THROUGH MANIPOGO
Our online application system. Register your profile at least 5 business days before you want to apply.
Printable or fillable PDF application forms for applicants who have limited internet access or accessibility needs.