Support – Community Impact is an annual grant that supports community arts/cultural organizations in delivering impactful programming.
- Application deadline: May 1
- Notification of results: Within three months after the deadline
You can request up to a maximum of 50% of your organization’s annual revenues or $15,000, whichever is less.
Note: This should be the annual revenue that your organization reported in its most recent fiscal year.
What you can apply for
- Arts/cultural programming for your organization’s 2024-2025 fiscal year
- Administrative costs to deliver your programming
Applicants – who can apply
Your organization must meet all the following criteria:
- Operates as a community not-for-profit arts/cultural organization
- has arts/culture as the primary focus of its mandate
- is either volunteer-run or has minimal contract staff
- has been delivering arts and cultural programming on an annual basis for a minimum of two years
- has revenues from other sources. For example: grants from other funders, ticket sales, fundraising, etc.
- pays fees or honoraria to Manitoba artists and arts/cultural professionals
Note: If your organization receives a Support – Community Impact grant, you will not be eligible to receive a Share – Artists in Communities grant.
Start an application
ONLINE THROUGH MANIPOGO
Our online application system. Register your profile at least 5 to 10 business days before you want to apply.
Do you have limited internet access or accessibility needs?