The Adapt program assists applicants who are responding to the changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic by adapting their artistic practice, expanding their skills, building new relationships, or creating new work. This one-time funding intake is made possible by the Manitoba government’s investment in the Arts and Culture Sustainability Funds to support Manitoba’s art and culture sector, which has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What you can apply for
- Creating new work
- Exploring new technologies and researching new ways of working
- Developing alternate strategies for producing, presenting, and distributing your work
- Acquiring new skills by participating in residencies, undertaking courses/workshops, or embarking on mentorship programs
- Developing new collaborations and/or relationships
Who can apply
- Professional artists
- Arts/cultural professionals
- Indigenous Knowledge Keepers
- Professional arts groups
- Up to $10,000
Note: Grants received through the Support – Adapt program are excluded from the Manitoba Arts Council’s maximum level of funding of $30,000 in a calendar year.
July 5, 2021